Will I get the mobile application for both Android & iOS using this extension?
You will get the mobile application for Android as well as iOS devices with the use of this Native Mobile App.
What is the pricing plan to get this Mobile Extension?
Subscription basis plan
The extension comes with the pricing plan of $18/month USD i.e. a recurring charge of this app.
Can I get the Mobile App with Source code?
Yes, You can get the Mobile App Code simply by paying a one-time fee of $998 USD.
No Recurring Charges will be applied here.
Mark:- Only Mobile End Source Code will be provided, not of the Server end.
How will I get the Mobile App?
After installation, to check your mobile demo just click on the Mobile Demo button given in the app (https://prnt.sc/qf4der). There you'll find the access token of your store. Refer: https://prnt.sc/qf4dqo
Furthermore, if you wish to publish the app on the app store, you can either do it yourself or even ask our team to do it for you.
- The app can be published through Webkul Google Play/iTunes Store Account.
- If you want to publish it through your Google Play/iTunes Store Account, this will have an additional charge of $50.
To know more, refer to the following manual:
How do I add the store's Products & Collections to the side panel of the Mobile App?
You can easily configure the side panel of the mobile app from the "Card Configuration" menu of the app.
- Go to Configuration.
- Select Card Configuration from the drop-down menu.
- Scroll down to Slide Configuration.
- Click the Add Product button to add Products to the side panel & click the Add Collection to add store's collection to the side panel of the mobile app.
Do refer to this guide for more detail:- https://webkul.com/blog/mobikul-app-for-shopify/#panel-4
Is there any estimated waiting time to get the Mobile app?
It will take a maximum of 24 hours, not more than that to get the Mobile App.
How to publish the Mobile App on App store & Play store?
You can send a request at firstname.lastname@example.org in case you want us to publish your mobile app on the App Store or Google Play store.
Else, you can publish your Mobile App on your own. Visit the Google Play Store and signup to have a developer account to upload your Mobile App.
What resources do I need to personalize my Mobile App?
Following details are required to personalize the Mobile Application:-
- Title of the Application.
- Logo for Application (Size-128x12 pixels)
- Email ID to which customers can contact the app owner.
- Image for Placeholder (500x500 pixels)
- Launcher icon for the application.
- Icon for Status Bar In the size of 48x48 (in pixels).
- Image for splash screen.
- Firebase Cloud Messaging (FCM) Configuration.
- Profile banner image at Login & Logout page.
What are the details required to test the Mobile App for iOS?
To check your mobile demo just click on the Mobile Demo button given in the app (https://prnt.sc/qf4der).
Furthermore, scan this QR Code to download the demo app.(https://prnt.sc/qf4g5l)
HOW TO INSTALL AN IPA FROM THE GIVEN LINK ( FOR IOS USERS ONLY )
- For installation in your device you can use either of the two options :
After installation: Go to iPhone settings -> General -> Device Management -> Select "WEBKUL SOFTWARE PRIVATE LIMITED" -> CLICK TRUST
Now you can use the app.
- Open the URL in the iOS device and install it by clicking on the install option.
- Open the URL in a web browser of your system, scan the QR code from an iOS device and wait for a minimum 30 seconds for a prompt. After clicking on the prompt, you can install the app on your iOS device.
What details do I require if I publish the Mobile App through Webkul's Google Play Account?
If you select "Publish Through Webkul Google Play Store Account", the following details will be required:-
- App Title for the Play Store.
- Short Description (of Maximum 80 characters) and Long Description of Max. 4000 characters for Play Store.
- Feature Graphic Banner for Play Store.
Size of 1024x500 (24 bit / .PNG or .JPEG with no alpha).
- Maximum 8 App Screenshot Images.
- Icon Image for Play store.
What details do I require if I publish the Mobile App through Webkul's iTune Store?
If you publish your mobile app through Webkul's iTunes Store, the following details will be required:-
- Five screenshots of the application as per the mentioned size:-
iPhone X 5.8” (1125x2436)
iPad Pro 12.9” (2048x2732)
- Short Description "About Your App".
- Provide some useful search engine keywords.
- Support URL.
- Contact Information.
First & Last name, Contact No. Support Email, City, Country, State, Zipcode)
How can I uninstall the Mobikul Mobile App from my store?
You need to follow the below-given steps to uninstall the Mobikul Mobile app:-
How do I get support for using the Mobikul Mobile App?
You will get support from the team to use the Mobile app. Here are the charges for each plan:
- For Subscription basis (Recurring): Unlimited Support
- For One-time Costing (Without Source Code): FREE Support for the first 3 months after that $159.60 will be charged for the next three months.
- For One-time Costing (With Source Code): FREE Support for the first 3 months after that $159.60 will be charged for the next three months.
Is it possible to have the refund in the one-time payment plan?
We do not provide any kind of refund in case of one-time payment plan either with or without Source code.
Check the Plans here